Monday, February 12, 2007

"The Giver"
Post #4

G. Are there any settings in this novel which you have found to be beautiful? Or disturbing? Or memorable? Describe there settings and comment on why they were meaningful to you.

- I thought that they have their communities, that was memorable to me because in our lives, I think we don't have communities like in the story has. In our lives, country, school, family, friend groups, town can be a community. And I want to know what standard of community is for them. I am curious about how could they divide into each community and can they change their communities. Because, if someone fights with someone, then they could not be comfortable to live with each other in the same community.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Kim said...

hey:) I heard of this story's plot very often from my friends, so I know a little about this story. I always that this community has really an interesting but not a good government sort like what you thought. I think this book will be interesting. I hope to read it sometime later on. Looks fun to me!
Good job, Gabriela<3

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home